Sunday, December 22, 2013

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I received the "Download and Print 60 Christmas Party Games, Crafts, and Activities" to review. These are really cool and not expensive.
 

Description: Our Christmas Printables packet contains weeks of fun!
Includes many unusual printable game types not found in other offerings. Your website or blog visitors will adore the artwork, and the games are ultra-fun.

Spot the Difference
Mad Libs
Trivia
Scavenger Hunts
Left-Right Games
Group Party Games
Teen Christmas Games
Word Games
Kids' Games
Adult-Appropriate Games
Christian Games
Paper Dolls
Newlywed Game
Gift Exchange Games
Office Christmas Party Games
Printable Letter From Santa
Printable Thank-You Notes

Customers receive their games via an encrypted email link. They are in PDF format and may be printed in the home, office, or a copy shop.


http://www.python-printable-games.com/printable-christmas-games.html

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment