Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I had applied for the free copy of CollageIt. With the holidays being so slow and all, yeah right. I did try out the application and there are some really neat features that could be used for those digital scrap booking folks. Description: CollageIt is an automatic and easy to use collage maker to create eye-catching collages in no time on both Mac OS X & Windows. It excels with its ease of use. Highlighted Features: • Making collages is as easy as 1-2-3. • Various kinds of layouts and diverse templates. • Free to customize collages with powerful functionality. • Multiple export and share options. Know more product info: http://www.collageitfree.com/
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment