Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Our kids continue to love these bilingual children's books!!!  Being a multi-cultural, multi-lingual family I think they are great for not only the little one but for language instruction. They are a good way to learn Spanish for children.

Description:
This book is the fourth in a series of bilingual books for children to either learn Spanish or English. THE EARTH - LA TIERRA teaches about the continents on earth.
The book is accompanied by a website were the book is available in an animated format as well as many games to practice the vocabulary.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment