Sunday, December 22, 2013

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I personally read this book and thought it was a very cute book and appropriate for the kids to read.
I had Yuneidi read the book and again we have the can't tell the main point of the story, but after we talked about the story she understood the point it made about Anabella's giggling.
Definitely a must read for girls in the K-3 grade range.

 

Book Description: Anabella Giggles All Day! is a wonderful book about feelings, friendship, and giggling. Written in easy-to-read rhyme, it is the perfect book for young readers ages 3 to 7. Anabella loves giggling, but when Anabella starts giggling at her bossy best friend, their friendship is challenged. Because her feelings are hurt, Anabella's best friend becomes angry and commands Anabella not to laugh again. What will Anabella do? Can she stop giggling at her best friend? Can they still be best friends? Ultimately, shared all-day giggles lead to the triumph of friendship. Children will learn valuable lessons as they enjoy stunning illustrations, surprising twists, and super fun in Anabella Giggles All Day!, an exciting addition to the I Love Anabella series. 40 pages.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment