Monday, October 14, 2013

We reviewed the Spanish / English Learning Program For Children - E-book 1 Review - CINDERELLA / CENICIENTA. I really thought the book was done in an educational way. My two younger kids attention were held the entire story. Happy Language Kids series is a neat way to learn to speak Spanish. The book not only is a great bilingual children's book, but teaches character education as well. Their are great illustrations in the book to go along with the Cinderella/Cenicienta story. I would recommend the book for any family with children and adults learning English and/or Spanish.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment