Monday, September 23, 2013


 THE FAMILY - LA FAMILIA (Bilingual books for children)THE FAMILY - LA FAMILIA by Suzy Liebermann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Our kids all speak both English and Spanish. The younger two ages 8 and 5 truly enjoyed this book. They took turns reading the English and Spanish throughout the book. The THE FAMILY--LA FAMILIA, is a wonderful way to teach children the Spanish words for different family members, ie mother, father, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, etc. The book includes cute illustrations and is another great book by children's author, Suzie Lieberman. We like this!

View all my reviews

Here is the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/THE-FAMILY-LANGUAGE-bilingual-ebook/dp/B0081QG1Z8/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1376367922&sr=8-17&keywords=suzy+liebermann   I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment